- Log in , or
- Create account .
To edit pages, please
Common infections by system
Basically, for each of these, you should know the common causative pathogens and how you treat them.
- Cardiological infections - endocarditis
- Dermatological infections - there are loads
- ENT infections
- Gastroenterology infections - basically, gastroenteritis
- Genital tract infections - these can broadly split into sexually transmitted infections and not
- Neurological infections
- Renal infections
- Musculoskeletal infections - the only one I can think of at the moment is septic arthritis
- Eye infections - basically, conjuctivitis
- Respiratory infections - Pneumonia (learn about a million causes of pneumonia)