Jump to navigation Jump to search
You will see this symbol when something bad has happened, and you need to act quickly!
The most important thing you need to know is advanced life support, since this is the basic for dealing with all these situations.
- Heart attacks (Myocardial infarction) and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Acute heart failure
- Cardiogenic shock (pump failure).
- Tachycardia - Broad complex and narrow complex
- Cardiac tamponade
- Acute appendicitis
- Acute liver failure
- Acute pancreatitis
- Upper GI bleeding
- Bowel obstruction
- Strangulated hernia
- Acute renal failure
- Addisonian crisis
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Hypopituitary emergencies
- Thyroid emergencies - thyroid storm and myxoedema coma